Canadeans Grand Hotel Varna Resort and Spa: Travel and Tourism - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Grand Hotel Varna Resort and Spa
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Grand Hotel Varna Resort and Spa for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition) . Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Grand Hotel Varna Resort and Spa
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Grand Hotel Varna Resort and Spa (Grand Hotel) owns and operates five luxury hotels in Varna, Bulgaria. Grand Hotels properties include one five-star hotel: Grand Hotel Varna, and four four-star hotels: Dolphin, Dolphin-Marina, Rubin and Lebed. It offers services to tourists and corporate clients. Grand Hotel provides spa services to its guests, along with an inventory of 851 rooms, 61 suites, 28 maisonettes, and four apartments. The rooms are equiped with satellite TV, A/C, telephone, wireless Internet and safe deposit box. All rooms comprises en-suites with shower and hairdryer, as well as a balcony with seaview. It also undertakes various recreational activities such as sightseeing tours, sport, cultural programs and balneology for its guests. Grand Hotel operates as a subsidiary of Balkan Tourist Development Services, and is headquartered in Varna, Bulgaria.