Canadean's "Habib's: Foodservice - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Habib's"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Habib's" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Habib's"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Habib's is a quick-service restaurant chain based in Brazil. The company was established by Alberto Saraiva in 1988. Habib's principally offers Middle Eastern cuisine with various dishes such as tabouleh, kibbeh or sfiha. It also provides Brazilian and other dishes such as beirute and bauru, beverages, pizzas, soups, salads, desserts, salgados, sandwiches and beverages. Furthermore, the company offers dine-in, drive thru, delivery and carry-out services. The company conducts its business through franchise business model. Its outlets are open 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. The company operates a network of restaurant in Brazil. Habib's is headquartered in Sao Paolo, Brazil.
Table Of Contents 1 Habib's
2 Habib's - Key Employees
3 Habib's - Major Products and Services
4 Habib's - History
5 Habib's - Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Habib's - Head Office
6 Habib's - Business Analysis
6.1 Habib's - Company Overview
6.2 Habib's - Business Description
7 Habib's - SWOT Analysis
7.1 Habib's - SWOT Analysis - Overview
7.2 Habib's - Strengths
7.2.1 Strength - Wide Business Operations
7.2.2 Strength - Industry Recognition
7.3 Habib's - Weaknesses
7.3.1 Weaknesses - Overdependence on a Single Region
7.4 Habib's - Opportunities
7.4.1 Opportunities - Increasing Awareness for Quality and Healthy Foods
7.4.2 Opportunities - Growing Food and Drinks Industry
7.4.3 Opportunities - Increase in Global Food Consumption
7.5 Habib's - Threats
7.5.1 Threats - Intense Competition
7.5.2 Threats - Changing Consumer Preferences
7.5.3 Threats - Stringent Regulations
8.2 Disclaimer List Of Tables Table 1: Habib's - Key Employees
Table 2: Habib's - Major Products and Services
Table 3: Habib's - History List Of Figures NA