Canadean's "HEINEKEN USA Incorporated: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "HEINEKEN USA Incorporated"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "HEINEKEN USA Incorporated" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "HEINEKEN USA Incorporated"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
HEINEKEN USA Incorporated (HENEKEN USA) is an upscale beer importer and distributor. The company operates as a subsidiary of HEINEKEN NV. Its product portfolio includes alcoholic beverages including beer, cider, lager and ale. The company imports, markets and sells a portfolio of international beer brands including Heineken Lager, Heineken Light, Heineken Premium Light, Amstel Light, Newcastle Brown Ale and Strongbow, to bars, stores and restaurants around the US. Through an agreement with Fomento Economico Mexicano, S.A.B. de C.V. (FEMSA), the company is also a legal importer of Mexican beer brands including Dos Equis, Tecate, Sol, Indio, Carta Blanca and Bohemia. HENEKEN USA is headquartered in New York, the US.