Canadeans High Liner Foods Incorporated - Company Profile and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about High Liner Foods Incorporated
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about High Liner Foods Incorporated along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on companys financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of High Liner Foods Incorporated
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the companys financial health.
High Liner Foods Incorporated (High Liner) is a manufacturer of frozen seafood products. The company processes and markets frozen seafood products including battered fish, appetizers, breaded fish, breaded chicken, shrimp, specialty seafood, Canadian snow crab, aquaculture fish, scallops, wild harvested fish, Canadian lobster and fresh water fish. It also provides fish sticks, fish fillets and skewer, shellfish, and flame savors. High Liner markets its products under the brands of FPI, Icelandic Seafood, Viking, Fisher Boy, Sea Cuisine, Samband of Iceland, Mirabel, Pan-Sear Selects, and High Liner, among others. The company has processing plants in Lunenburg, Portsmouth and New Hampshire. It has presence in Canada, the US, China, Iceland and Thailand. High Liner is headquartered in Lunenburg, Nova Scotia, Canada.