The strategic assessment of Hitachi, one of the world's leading diagnostic imaging companies, provides significant competitor information, analysis, and insight critical to the development and implementation of effective marketing and R&D programs. The new report from VPGMarketResearch presents a comprehensive analysis of the company's performance, capabilities, goals, and strategies in the global diagnostic imaging market.
SECTION I: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
SECTION II: BUSINESS ORGANIZATION
- History of the company’s diagnostic imaging business evolution, which is important to
understanding the corporate culture, management mentality and strategies.
- Recent acquisitions, divestitures and major organizational changes.
SECTION III: FACILITIES AND EMPLOYEES
SECTION IV: TECHNOLOGICAL KNOW-HOW
SECTION V: PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
- Placements and installed base of major systems in the U.S. and abroad, by modality.
- Review of major product lines.
SECTION VI: MARKETING TACTICS
SECTION VII: FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Estimated sales and operating profit by division, geographic region and product line.
- Five-year sales and operating profit performance.
SECTION VIII: R&D EXPENDITURES AND MAJOR PROGRAMS
SECTION IX: COLLABORATIVE ARRANGEMENTS
- Joint ventures, distribution, O.E.M. and licensing partners, both industrial and academic.
- Terms of collaborative agreements and specific products involved.
SECTION X: STRATEGIC DIRECTION
List of Tables
Hitachi Revenue by Industry Segment
Hitachi Revenue Growth by Industry Segment
Hitachi Operating Profit by Industry Segment
Hitachi Operating Profit Growth by Industry Segment
Hitachi Imaging Systems Sales and Operating Profit Growth
Hitachi Imaging Systems Sales by Geographic Region
Hitachi Imaging Systems Sales by Modality/Business
Hitachi Imaging Systems Sales by Modality/Business and Geographic Region
Hitachi Imaging Systems System Placements and Installed Base by Modality and Geographic Region
Contains 107 pages and 9 tables