Canadean's "Hooters of America, LLC: Foodservice - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Hooters of America, LLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Hooters of America, LLC" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Hooters of America, LLC"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Hooters of America, LLC (Hooters) is a quick service restaurant chain based in the US. The company was founded in 1983 by opening first Hooters in Clearwater, Florida. Its restaurants are famous for featuring a casual beach-theme atmosphere and service provided by the All-American cheerleaders, the Hooters Girls. The company's restaurants serve a wide variety of menu which includes seafood, sandwiches, salads, wings, hooterstizers, burgers, sandwiches, and desserts, among others. In addition, Hooters provides gift card and online ordering services. Furthermore, the company has presence across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. The company operates as a subsidiary of Chanticleer Holdings, Inc. Hooters is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the US.
Table of Contents
1 Hooters of America, LLC
2 Hooters of America, LLC - Key Employees
3 Hooters of America, LLC - Key Employees Biographies
4 Hooters of America, LLC - Major Products and Services
5 Hooters of America, LLC - History
6 Hooters of America, LLC - Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Hooters of America, LLC - Head Office
7 Hooters of America, LLC - Business Analysis
7.1 Hooters of America, LLC - Company Overview
7.2 Hooters of America, LLC - Business Description
8 Hooters of America, LLC - SWOT Analysis
8.1 Hooters of America, LLC - SWOT Analysis - Overview
8.2 Hooters of America, LLC - Strengths
8.2.1 Strength - Hooters Girls
8.2.2 Strength - Diversified Business Operations
8.3 Hooters of America, LLC - Weaknesses
8.3.1 Weaknesses - Lawsuits
8.4 Hooters of America, LLC - Opportunities
8.4.1 Opportunities - Expanding Restaurant Footprint
8.4.2 Opportunities - Increasing Trend of Eating Out
8.4.3 Opportunities - Recovering Restaurant Industry in the US
8.5 Hooters of America, LLC - Threats
8.5.1 Threats - Expansion by Competitors
8.5.2 Threats - Rising Labor Wages
8.5.3 Threats - Food Inflation in the US
9 Hooters of America, LLC - Recent Developments
10.2 Hooters of America, LLC - Ratio Definitions
List Of Tables
Table 1: Hooters of America, LLC - Key Employees
Table 2: Hooters of America, LLC - Key Employees Biographies
Table 3: Hooters of America, LLC - Major Products and Services
Table 4: Hooters of America, LLC - History
List Of Figures