Canadean's "ICA AB: Retailing - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ICA AB"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "ICA AB" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "ICA AB"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
ICA AB (ICA AB) is a hypermarkets, supermarkets and convenience stores operator based in Sweden. The company offers a comprehensive range of food and non-food products such as prepared and packaged food, books, apparel, consumer electronics, fresh produce, home furnishing products, garden and outdoor products, and drugs and health products. It sells products under various established and private labeled brands such as ICA Milk, ICA Gluten free, ICA Selection, ICA I love eco, ICA Gott liv, ICA Basic, ICA Cook and Eat, ICA Home, ICA Garden, ICA cone, ICA meat, and ICA MSC tuna. In addition, it provides online shopping at www.ica.se/handla-pa-natet. Besides retailing, it is involved in real estate business and financial services. Geographically, it operates across Sweden, Norway, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. The company operates as a subsidiary of ICA Gruppen AB. ICA AB is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.