This interactive dashboard identifies those consumers who attach importance to adopting the latest cosmetic looks and styles, and thus who are most likely to be influencers and trendsetters in the personal care sector. The underlying data is sourced from Datamonitor's Consumer Survey 2013 which includes responses from over 25,000 consumers across 24 countries.
- This data can be viewed for various consumer groups using demographic filters as well as by shopper segments such as make-up or haircare shoppers.
- Interactivity and customization options enable users to view responses from the most relevant consumer groups.
Reasons To Buy
- Which age group attaches the most importance to adopting the latest cosmetic looks and styles?
- Do make-up shoppers express more interest in the latest looks and styles compared to haircare or skincare shoppers?
- Are beauty trendsetters more likely to shop online?
- Is saving money less important for consumers who follow the latest beauty trends?
Over 25,000 consumers responded to Datamonitor's 2013 global consumer survey, which took place in 24 countries globally: Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, UAE, UK and US.
This dashboard identifies consumers who are most engaged with the latest cosmetic looks and styles. This is an important segment to target, as these consumers often wield influence not only in their social circles but also have the ability and inclination to reach many more consumers online.
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel