Complete report PDF $37,500, DataPack (500 tables) $23,500. The report is available by geographic region, country, section, market segment, test category, and individual assay.
VPGMarketResearch.com's new report is a strategic analysis of over 100 clinical chemistry, TDM, endocrine, cancer, immunoprotein and abused drug assays performed in both centralized (hospitals, commercial laboratories), and POC/decentralized locations. The report explores future trends in the U.S., Europe and Asia; provides specimen, test and sales forecast; estimates sales and market shares of major suppliers; compares features of leading analyzers; profiles key competitors; and identifies specific product and marketing opportunities for reagent and instrument suppliers.
Clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic markets are undergoing significant transformation, caused by convergence of new and more stringent regulations; advances in diagnostic technologies, system engineering, automation, and IT; and intensifying competition. Some segments, like routine chemistry, are already resembling commodity markets, where product positioning and cost per test are more critical than underlying technology. This evolving marketplace creates exciting opportunities for a variety of new instruments, reagent systems, and auxiliary products, such as specimen preparation devices, controls, and calibrators.
Global Market Overview
- Estimates of facilities performing clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic tests by country.
- Test volume and sales projections by country.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Comprehensive review of the marketdynamics, trends, structure, size, growth, and key suppliers, by country.
- Test volume and sales forecasts for over 100 clinical chemistry, TDM, endocrine, cancer, immunoprotein and abused drug assays, by country and market segment:
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Birth Centers
- Cancer Clinics
- Emergency Departments
- Nursing Homes
- Operating Recovery Suites
- Physician Offices/Group Practices
- Surgery Centers
- Clinical Chemistry
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
- Endocrine Function
- Drugs of Abuse
- Tumor Markers and Special Chemistry
Individual Tests Analyzed in the Report
Routine Clinical Chemistry
Albumin, Alkaline Phosphatase, ALT/SGPT, Ammonia, Amylase, AST/SGOT, Bilirubin, Total, BUN (Blood Urea Nitrogen), Calcium, Cardio CRP, Carbon Dioxide/Bicarbonate, Chloride, Cholesterol, Creatine Kinase (CK), CK-MB, Creatinine, CRP, Ferritin, GGT, Glucose, HDL Cholesterol, Homocysteine, Iron, LDH, LDL Cholesterol, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Protein, Total, Sodium, Triglycerides, Troponin, Uric Acid.
Therapeutic Drug Monitoring (TDM)
Amikacin, Carbamazepine, Cyclosporin, Digoxin, Everolimus, Gentamicin, Levetiracetam, Lithium, Methotrexate, NAPA/Procainamide, Phenobarbital, Phenytoin, Quinidine, Sirolimus, Tacrolimus, Theophylline, Tobramycin, Topirimate, Valproic Acid, Vancomycin.
Cortisol, Estradiol, FSH, HCG, Gastrin, LH, Progesterone, PTH/IO PTH, Prolactin, T3, T3 Uptake, Free T3, T4, Free T4, TBG, Testosterone, Thyroglobulin Ab, TPO Ab, TSH.
Tumor Markers and Special Chemistry
AFP, CA 15-3/27-29, CA 19-9, CEA, Ferritin, Follate (Folic Acid), Glycosylated Hemoglobin, HCG, 25-Hydroxy Vitamin D2 and D3, Occult Blood, PAP, PSA, Thyroglobulin, Vitamin B-12.
C3, C4, Free Light Chains, Haptoglobin, IgA, IgE Specific, IgE Total, IgG, IgM, Immunofixation, Prealbumin, Protein Electrophoresis.
Drugs of Abuse
Amphetamines, Barbiturates, Benzodiazepines, Cannabinoids/Marijuana, Cocaine, LSD, Methadone, Methaqualone, Opiates, Phencyclidine (PCP), Propoxyphene, Tricyclic Antidepressants.
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of current and emerging clinical chemistry and immunodiagnostic tests.
- Review of current instrumentation technologies, and feature comparison of high-, medium-, and low-volume/POC analyzers.
- Assessment of current and emerging technologies, and their potential market applications.
- Comprehensive lists of companies developing or marketing new technologies and products by test.
- New product development opportunities with significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements and new products in R&D. The companies analyzed in the report include:
- Agilent Technologies
- Bayer Healthcare
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Biomedical Diagnostics
- Instrumentation Laboratory
- Kyowa Medex
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Quest Diagnostics
- Thermo Fisher
Contains 1,200 pages and 500 tables