Canadean's "Imperial Tobacco Group PLC : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Imperial Tobacco Group PLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Imperial Tobacco Group PLC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Imperial Tobacco Group PLC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Imperial Tobacco Group Plc (Imperial) is a manufacturer and marketer of tobacco and related products. The company's product portfolio includes cigarettes, fine cut tobaccos, rolling papers, filter tubes and cigars. These products are marketed under the brands of Davidoff, Gauloises Blondes, West, Classic, Drum, Fine, Fortuna, John Player Special (JPS) and Golden Virginia, among others. The company also offers snus under the Skruf brand. Imperial's products are sold in over 160 countries across the globe. It is also involved in logistics business in Europe. Imperial is headquartered in Bristol, the UK.