Canadean's "Industrial Development Company s.a.l.: Paper and Packaging - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Industrial Development Company s.a.l."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Industrial Development Company s.a.l." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Industrial Development Company s.a.l."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Industrial Development Company s.a.l. (INDEVCO) is a manufacturer of paper, plastic and corrugated packaging products. The company offers its packaging solutions to various industries including agricultural, beverage, construction, processed food, dairy, catering, industrial, paramedical and pharmaceutical, chemical and petrochemical, soap and detergent, tissue and hygiene converting, tissue making, and promotional markets. It also manufactures personal care, household and institutional disposables. In addition, it manufactures CNC machined parts, converting machines, supplies renewable energy solutions, and develops automation and power distribution solutions. INDEVCO consists of 72 companies worldwide, of which 51 operate as manufacturing plants and 21 as commercial enterprises. Its operations are spread across Africa, Europe, the Middle East and the US. INDEVCO is headquartered in Beirut, Lebanon.