The advantage of reproducibility, higher accuracy, technological advancements, along growth funding by government and venture capitalist investments are likely to boost the growth of intraoperative imaging market. Increase in automated technology benefits physicians, imaging technicians, and patients. However, factors such as stringent regulatory procedures & framework across the globe and enhanced patient safety concerns are the factors expected to restrain the growth of the market. Furthermore, a high excise tax levied on medical devices in the U.S. may also hinder the growth of this market. Increasing collaborations among market players and the design of advanced automation in cancer research for early cancer detection creates growth opportunities in this market.
The market is segmented on the basis of product types, types and geography. On the basis of products, the market is segmented into intraoperative MRI, intraoperative CT, and intraoperative ultrasound. Based on types, this market is segmented into mobile intraoperative CT products, fully intraoperative suites, O-arms, and others. On the basis of geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa (LAMEA).
Key market players are Medtronics Inc., Siemens Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Neurologica Corporation, Brainlab AG and Imris Inc.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends, key market challenges and emerging avenues for the growth of this market globally.
- The report offers latest technological innovations and the recent R&D developments.
- The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The report offers detailed segmentation and analyzes the key segments in terms of market size by value and volume and country-level analysis to provide an in-depth understanding of the market.
- Porters Five Forces analysis is offered in the report along with highlighting bargaining power of buyers and suppliers.
- The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
- The report offers information on the status of new projects along with offering investment feasibility analysis of the same.
- By Product Type
- Intraoperative MRI
- Intraoperative CT
- Intraoperative Ultrasound
- By Type
- Mobile Intraoperative CT products
- Fully Intraoperative Suites
- By Geography
- North America
- Latin America, Middle East & Africa (LAMEA).
Key Market Player
- Medtronics Inc.
- Siemens Healthcare
- Philips Healthcare
- Neurologica Corporation
- Brainlab AG
- Imris Inc.