Canadean's "Investment Commerce Fisheries Corporation - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Investment Commerce Fisheries Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Investment Commerce Fisheries Corporation" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Investment Commerce Fisheries Corporation"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Investment Commerce Fisheries Corporation (INCOMFISH) is a processor and distributor of seafood products. The company offers fish, shrimp, dried seafood, fish sauce and preserved fish. Its product portfolio includes tuna, sworfish, red snapper, silver silago, sheat fish, freshwater shrimp, vannamei, breaded fish, skewer, marinated products, foodstuff products, cuttlefish, crab and frog leg, among others. INCOMFISH markets products of brands such as Leader Fish, Shrimp One, Uncle Hundreds and Saigon Pacific. The company caters its products to supermarket. It exports its products throughout Japan, the US and European countries. INCOMFISH is headquartered in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.