Canadean's "Jamnica dd : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Jamnica dd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Jamnica dd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Jamnica dd"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Jamnica D.D. (Jamnica) is a producer and distributor of non-alcoholic beverages. The company's product portfolio comprises mineral water, spring water, ice tea, natural fruit juices, sports drinks and noncarbonated soft drinks. Jamnica markets water under Jamnica, Sarajevski Kiseljak ,Jana, Fonyodi, Goda and Mivela brands. It offers soft drinks under the brands of Juicy, Juicy Fruits, Jamnica pro Sport, TO, Ice Tea and Sky. The company has manufacturing facilities in Pisarovina, Sveta Jana, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovenia, Serbia and the US. Its products are marketed in over 20 countries. The company operates as a subsidiary of Agrokor d.d. Jamnica is head quartered in Zagreb, Croatia.