Canadean's "Karelia Tobacco Company Inc. S.A. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Karelia Tobacco Company Inc. S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Karelia Tobacco Company Inc. S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Karelia Tobacco Company Inc. S.A."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Karelia Tobacco Company Inc. (Karelia) is a cigarette manufacturing and exporting company based in Greece. The company's product portfolio includes cigarettes, cigars, hand rolling cigarettes and other duty free tobacco products. Karelia markets its products under the brands of George Karelias and Sons, Ome Superslims, Karelia Slims, Karelia Royal, Wellington, Karelia Rex, Karelia Special, Superior, American Legend and Leader Range. The company operates through its manufacturing facilities in Kalamata, Greece. Karelia sells its products to over 65 countries across North America, Latin America, Western and Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia. The company through its seven subsidiaries operates across Bulgaria, Greece, Turkey, Belgium and the UK. Karelia is headquartered in Kalamata, Greece.