Canadean's "Kartonsan Karton Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S. : Packaging - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kartonsan Karton Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Kartonsan Karton Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Kartonsan Karton Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
KartonsanKartonSanayiveTicaret A.S. (Kartonsan) is a coated cardboard manufacturer based in Turkey. Its product portfolio includes various multi coated cardboards such as Ultratriplex, Normprint, Exprint and Luxtriplex. These products are used as packaging materials in various sectors including food, pharmaceuticals, detergents, matches, perfumes, cosmetics,perforated laminate, stationery, books and notebooks covers, glassware, and textiles. The company exports these products to France, Spain, Ukraine, Italy, Egypt, Portugal, Romania and Bulgaria. It operates a waste water treatment plant and a power plant along with BM1 and BM2. Kartonsan is headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey.