Canadean's "Kawan Food Berhad - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kawan Food Berhad"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Kawan Food Berhad" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Kawan Food Berhad"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Kawan Food Berhad (KFB) is a manufacturer and exporter of frozen Asian foods. The company offers products such as paratha, naan, stuffed paratha, chapatti, roti wraps, samosa, curry, roti chanai, puff pastry, roti multigrain and spring roll pastry. It provides finger snacks, buns, rice ball, stuffed pancake, fries, frozen vegetables, soy protein products, garlic bread and baked breads. KFB markets its products under the brands of Kawan, Veat, KG Pastry and Passion Bake. The company sells its products throughout Canada, South Africa, the US, Sweden, Qatar, the UK, Kuwait, Germany, New Zealand, Indonesia, Australia, Hong Kong, China, Singapore, France, the Philippines, and others. KFB is headquartered in Shah Alam, Malaysia.