Canadean's "Khoday India Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Khoday India Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Khoday India Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Khoday India Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Khoday India Limited (Khoday India) is a diversified company, based in India. The company primarily is into distilling, brewing, malt sting, bottle manufacturing, transportation, engineering, and construction business. Khoday India's alcoholic beverage portfolio includes beer, brandy, whisky, malt whisky, white rum and xxx rum. These products are marketed under the brands of Peter Scot, Constantino, Hercules and Khodays. The company also provides uncoated paper and paper boards. Additionally, the company is into jewelry crafting, tissue culture, pharmaceuticals, hotel, tours and travels, and export business. It also provides agricultural products, chemicals, computer software and financial services. Khoday India is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.