Canadean's "Komputronik S.A. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Komputronik S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Komputronik S.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Komputronik S.A."
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
KOMPUTRONIK S.A. (KOMPUTRONIK) is a distributor and retailer of electronic products. The company offers hardware and software products, and consumer electronics products. Its products include personal computers, notebooks, GPS equipment, palmtops, LCD displays, projectors, printers, MP3 players, monitors, digital cameras, computer peripherals and components, and software products. KOMPUTRONIK also provides tablets, lap tops, servers, batteries, scanners, graphic cards, streamers, USB accessories, PC games, cable adapters, binoculars, cell phones, telescopes, and smart phones. The company offers information technology services including customer-tailored business analysis tools and management support systems comprising enterprise resource planning and customer relationship management solutions. It sells its products through its network of more than 200 stores located across Poland and also through online. KOMPUTRONIK is headquartered in Poznan, Poland.