Canadeans Krakchemia S.A. - Company Profile and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Krakchemia S.A.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about Krakchemia S.A. along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on companys financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of Krakchemia S.A.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the companys financial health.
Krakchemia S.A. (Krakchemia) is a distributor of plastic raw materials and packaging film. The company provides plastic granules, films, and raw materials and chemical reagents. It also offers polythene, polystyrene, polypropylene, chalk fillers, assisting agents, additives, BOPP films, PET films, foil screens, stretch films, acids, solvents, ethanol, hydroxides, standard solutions, tapes and accessories, packaging tape, strapping loads and thermoformed packaging products. The company sells filtration materials, moisture absorbents, ice-removing preparations, disinfectants, scale-removing preparations, and preparations for water cleaning and conditioning. It operates as a subsidiary of Alma Market S.A. Krakchemia is headquartered in Krakow, Poland.