Canadeans Kuwait Packing Materials Manufacturing Co. K.S.C (C) - Company Profile and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Kuwait Packing Materials Manufacturing Co. K.S.C (C)
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about Kuwait Packing Materials Manufacturing Co. K.S.C (C) along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on companys financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of Kuwait Packing Materials Manufacturing Co. K.S.C (C)
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the companys financial health.
Kuwait Packing Materials Manufacturing Co. K.S.C. (C) (Kuwait Packing) is a manufacturer and supplier of packaging products. The company offers foam products such as vampirella absorbent trays, hinged and lid boxes, trays, plates and bowls, egg boxes, and cups and lids. It provides rigid plastic products including delipac, patisrypac, PP products and HIPS container with lid. Kuwait Packing markets its products under the brands of K-PAK, S-PAK and U-PAK. The company caters its products to retail, hypermarkets, supermarkets, catering, fast food service and food industries. It operates through its facilities located in Kuwait City, Kuwait; Dammam and Jeddah, Saudi Arabia; and Ras Al Khaimah, the UAE. Kuwait Packing is headquartered in Kuwait City, Kuwait.