Canadean's "Laox Co. Ltd. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Laox Co. Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Laox Co. Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Laox Co. Ltd."
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Laox Co., Ltd. (Laox) is a retailer of electronic products and accessories. The company retails home appliances products, music instruments, and accessories. It retails consumer electronics products along with selling, exporting and importing Japanese products. Laox's products include televisions, audios, videos, fridge, cleaners, washing machines, personal computers, personal care products, kitchen appliances, ventilation and air conditioning equipment (HVAC), game consoles, and related products. Laox also provides cameras, electronic organizers, watches, communication equipment, precious metal, cosmetics and hobby goods, among others. It operates through its network of stores in Shinju-ku, Akihabara, Hokkaido, Ginza, Osaka, Fukuoka, and Okinawa. Laox is headquartered in Minato-Ku, Tokyo, Japan.