Canadeans Latvijas Balzams AS - Company Profile and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Latvijas Balzams AS
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about Latvijas Balzams AS along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on companys financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of Latvijas Balzams AS
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the companys financial health.
Latvijas balzams AS (Latvijas) is a manufacturer of alcoholic beverages. The company manufactures and distributes strong alcohol beverages, sparkling wines and light alcohol beverages. Its products include vodkas, Riga black balsam, strong alcoholic drinks and brandies, gins, liqueurs, ciders and non-alcoholic drinks. Latvijas markets its products under the brands of Riga Black Balsam, LB Vodka, Riga Black Vodka, Moskovskaya, Stolichnaya, 3 Graudu, Grand Cavalier, Bonaparte, Moka, Charlotte, Rizskoye Igristoye Zolotoye, Apple Garden, Rigas Sparkling Wine, Lucky Dog, and Stoli Cold. It exports its products to more than 30 countries across the world. Latijas is headquartered in Riga, Latvia.