Canadean's "L'Occitane International S.A. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "L'Occitane International S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "L'Occitane International S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "L'Occitane International S.A."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
L'Occitane International S.A. (L'Occitane) is a cosmetics and well-being products manufacturer and retailer based in Luxembourg. The company offers a wide range of personal care products for skincare, body care, fragrances, sun care, face care, and hair care products. L'Occitane's products are sold under L'Occitane en Provence, L'Occitane au Bresil, Melvita, Le Couvent des Minimes and Erborian brands. Its products are marketed through distributors, wholesalers, TV show channels, travel retailers and intermediates such as airline companies and hotels. L'Occitane also retails its products directly to customers through its stores and website. LOccitane is headquartered in Luxembourg City, Luxembourg.