Canadean's "Maabarot Products Ltd. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Maabarot Products Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Maabarot Products Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Maabarot Products Ltd."
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Maabarot Products Ltd. (Maabarot Products) is a manufacturer and distributor of foods and nutritional supplements. The company's product portfolio includes pet foods, veterinary milk substitutes and baby food including milk and cereals. It also provides food ingredients including spray dried fruit and vegetables, cheese, honey, coffee whiteners and ice cream powder. Maabarot Products also offers poultry meals for cats and dogs. The company markets its products under the brands of Materna, Nutrilife, Altman, Alespa, Protec and Adama. It operates through its subsidiaries, Materna Laboratories, Halavit, Global Biopet, Adama, Analit, Biopet and Ta'am Teva Altman. Maabarot Products is headquartered in D.N Emek Hefer, Israel.