Canadean's "Maesa SA: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Maesa SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Maesa SA" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Maesa SA"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Maesa SA (Maesa) is a manufacturer of personal care and beauty products. The company produces and sells turnkey beauty products and home fragrance products to beauty and fragrance brands, the mass retail industry, specialized retail shops, the automobile industry and to mail-order and door-to-door sales companies. It is also into industrial, package and graphic designing and creation, and designing beauty products packaging. Its customer base includes Banana Republic, Bath & Body works, Elizabeth Arden, Benefit, Diesel, Jean Paul Gaultier, Juicy Couture, Old Navy, Ralph Lauren, Forever 21, Arbonne, Aldo, Carrefour and Claire's among others. The company primarily operates in the US, France, China and the UK. Maesa is headquartered in Levallois Perret, France.