Canadeans MANDARAKE INC - Company Profile and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about MANDARAKE INC
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about MANDARAKE INC along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on companys financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of MANDARAKE INC
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the companys financial health.
Mandarake Inc. (Mandarake) is an online and in-store retailer of books. The companys products include animation and cartoon books, art books, picture book, photo book, CDs and DVDs, video games, animation and comic goods, women comics and novels, and other related items. It also conducts online auctions for various items. The company sells merchandise through its retail stores, mail order and online. It operates stores in Sapporo, Shibuya, Nakano, Akihabara, Utsunomiya, Ikebukuro, Grandchaos, Umeda, Nagoya, Fukuoka and Kokura. MANDARAKE is headquartered in Nakano-ku, Tokyo, Japan.