This report provides a concise overview of the Fragrances market in Russia. After reading this report, you will understand the size of the market, and the economic, demographic, and behavioral trends that will drive its evolution, and the leading players within the market, allowing you to plan effectively for the future.
Analysis of consumer behavior, economic conditions, and demography reveals emerging opportunities in the Fragrances sector.
Key growth categories are highlighted by analyzing the market dynamics of major Fragrance categories.
Market shares are provided for the leading brands and private labels across Fragrance categories.
An overview of 20 trends in Russia’s Fragrances sector is provided, including primary 20 material and type, 20 closures, and outer 20.
Why was the report written?
This overview of the consumer and market dynamics of the Russian Fragrances sector allows new entrants and established players to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into the current state of the market and identify the key trends that will drive growth in the coming years.
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
The volume of Fragrances used in Russia will steadily increase during 2012–2017 at a CAGR slightly higher than that registered during 2007–2012, primarily driven by the volume growth in the Female Fragrances category.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
While the desire to affirm gender identity is an important motivator, consumers are also aware of quality. Demand for Fragrances is also influenced by age-specific preferences along with the desire for better value for money.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Russian Fragrances sector. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Fragrance categories and their 20.
Reasons To Buy
Table Of Contents
- Russian Fragrance market provides significant opportunities to marketers, helped by growing GDP and rising income
- Health & Beauty distribution marked by the presence of international retailers as well as national companies
- Health & Beauty Stores are the key distributors of Fragrances in Russia
- Fragrance consumption in Russia is led by Older men and women and those of the Moderate Income group
- Russians use Fragrances at a Heavy Consumption frequency
- Consumption of Fragrances is driven by New Gender Behaviors
- While the desire to affirm gender identity is an important motivator, consumers are also aware of quality
- Demand for Fragrances is influenced by age-specific preferences along with the desire for better value for money
- Male Fragrances continue to lead Russia’s Fragrance market in terms of growth
- Female Fragrances will lose market share to Male Fragrances between 2007 and 2017
- Russian Fragrances sector will register a steady increase in volume and value growth
- While the Male Fragrances category is the fastest-growing, Female Fragrances will retain a dominant share in the Russian Fragrances market
- Unisex Fragrances registers the second fastest growth in the Fragrance market
Brands & Private Labels
- Avon is the best selling brand in Russia
- Unisex Fragrances witnessed the highest private label penetration in the Russian Fragrances market
- Private label recorded more than 12% growth in the Fragrances category during the period 2009–2012
- Glass Packaging along with Dispenser Closures is the most commonly used packaging driven by high Female Fragrance volumes
- Growth in demand for Glass Bottle Packaging along with Dispenser Closures and Box Outers by 2017
Future Outlook– four key trends in France's Fragrances sector
- Russian Fragrances sector will witness growth with increased demand for premium Fragrances in addition to improved distribution
Data Appendix & Summary Methodology
List Of Tables
List Of Figures