Canadean's "maxingvest ag: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "maxingvest ag"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "maxingvest ag" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "maxingvest ag"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
maxingvest ag (maxingvest), (formerly known as Tchibo Holding AG) is an investment holding company based in Germany. The company, through its subsidiaries, produces and distributes coffee products. It also manufactures and commercializes personal and skin care products. The company's product portfolio includes roasted coffee, specialty coffee products, clothing, furnishings, hand and facial care products, hygiene products and fairness creams. maxingvest markets its products under the brands of Tchibo, Gala von, Eduscho, Davidoff Cafe, Jihlavanka, Labello, Hansaplast, Elastoplast, Florena, NIVEA, Eucerin, La Prairie, and Tesa among others. In addition, the company manufactures self-adhesive system solutions and products for industry, craft businesses and consumers. Additionally, it develops and manufactures innovative drug delivery systems for the pharmaceuticals industry. The company is headquartered in Hamburg, Germany.