Canadean's "Metsa Board Corporation : Packaging - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Metsa Board Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Metsa Board Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Metsa Board Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Metsa Board Corporation (Metsa) is a manufacturer of fiber paperboard and paper products. The company operates businesses in two areas, namely, cartonboard, linearboard, and paper. Through its cartonboard business, the company offers high-performance fresh forest fibre-based cartonboards, graphic boards, and related services. Through its linerboard and paper businesses, it manufactures, and markets white-top kraftliners, fully bleached kraftliners, uncoated fine papers, and market pulp. The product portfolio of Metsa includes cartonboards, containerboards, graphic boards, label papers, and office papers among others. These products find applications in packaging of food products, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, sweets, cigarettes, and various graphic end-uses. Further, it also provides solutions for consumer and retail packaging, graphics, and office end-uses. The company markets its products and services in Europe, Asia-Pacific, Americas, and Africa and Middle East regions through its representative offices, subsidiaries, and distributor network. Metsa is based in Espoo, Finland.