Canadeans Michael Foods Group, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Michael Foods Group, Inc.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Michael Foods Group, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Michael Foods Group, Inc.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Michael Foods Group, Inc. (Michael Foods) manufactures, processes and distributes refrigerated grocery and potato products, egg products and cheese and other related dairy case products. Its egg products include egg white based egg products, extended shelf-life liquid eggs, hard-cooked and precooked egg products, liquid, frozen and dried egg whites. The companys refrigerated potato products comprise of shredded hash browns and diced, mashed, sliced, and other specialty potato products. Its cheese and other dairy case products consist of cheese, bagels, eggs, muffins, butter, and ethnic foods. These products are sold under several brands such as Better n Eggs, Farm Fresh, All Whites, Crystal Farms, Papettis, Broke N Ready, Table ready, Inovatech, Excelle, Emulsa, Simply Potatoes, Diners Choice, Westfield Farms, Crescent Valley, and Davids Deli, among others. The company markets its products to restaurants, convenience stores, college and university, military, among others. Michael Foods operates as a subsidiary of Post Holdings, Inc. Michael Foods is headquartered in Minnetonka, Minnesota, the US.