Canadeans Moncler S.p.A. - Company Profile and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Moncler S.p.A.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about Moncler S.p.A. along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on companys financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of Moncler S.p.A.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the companys financial health.
Moncler S.p.A. (Moncler) is an apparel retailer. The company designs and manufactures clothing and accessories for women, men and children. It also offers bags, hats, eye wear, sunglasses, gloves, footwear, jackets, outerwear, knitwear and ski wear. Moncler provides various collections such as the Gamme Rouge and Gamme Bleu, and Grenoble fashion clothes. The company markets its products under the brands of Moncler and Collections. It sells its products through a network of 172 mono-brand stores, the wholesale distribution channel, online store and department stores. The company operates in 60 countries including Japan, Austria, France, Switzerland, Hong Kong, Turkey, Germany, China, Taiwan and the US, among others. Moncler is headquartered in Milan, Italy.