Canadeans Multimedia Games Holding Company Inc. - Company Profile and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Multimedia Games Holding Company Inc.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about Multimedia Games Holding Company Inc. along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on companys financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of Multimedia Games Holding Company Inc.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the companys financial health.
Multimedia Games Holding Company Inc. (Multimedia Games) is a manufacturer and supplier of gaming technology. The company offers Class II and Class III games. Its products portfolio includes Chamillion Deluxe, Carnival in Rio 2, Blazin Streak, A Girls Best Friend Deluxe, Aeronauts, 7xtreme Sevens, Age of Dinosaurs, Alakazam! and Agent 777. Multimedia Games also provides slot tournament system, central determinant and lottery system, unified currency system, player tracking system, slot management system, cash and cage system and casino systems, among others. The company caters its products to casinos, gaming operators and video lottery terminal sectors. It operates through its facilities located in Las Vegas, Schenectady, Austin, Auburn and Oklahoma City, the US. Multimedia Games is headquartered in Austin, Texas, the US.