Canadean's "Natra S.A. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Natra S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Natra S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Natra S.A."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Natra S.A. (Natra) is a manufacture of cocoa derivatives and chocolate products. The company's product portfolio includes cocoa mass, cocoa butter, cocoa powder, chocolate, chocolate powder, organic range of cocoa derivatives, chocolate bar, tablets, Belgian chocolate, specialties and seasonal products, spreads and fillings. Natra markets its products under various brands including Zahor, Belgid, Jacali, Chocowishes, Donckles, Kuapa, Peanut Tasty and Caramel among others. Currently, the company operates six production plants in Spain, France, Belgium and Canada. The company sells and distributes its products in more than 60 countries. Natra is headquartered in Valencia, Spain.