Canadean's "Natura Cosmeticos S.A. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Natura Cosmeticos S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Natura Cosmeticos S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Natura Cosmeticos S.A."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Natura Cosmeticos S.A. (Natura) is a manufacturer and marketer of personal care products. The company's product portfolio comprises over 900 products including makeup, skin care, body care, hair care products, fragrances, treatment products, oral hygiene products, bath products and sun protection products. Natura markets its products under various brands including Chronos, Natura Ekos, Mamae e Bebe, Natura Unica, Natura Diversa, Faces de Natura and Tododia among others. The company directly sells its products to its customers through over 1.6 million consultants in Brazil, Chile, Peru, Argentina, France, Mexico and Colombia. Furthermore, the company operates manufacturing plants and research and technology centers in Cajamar and in Benevides. Natura is headquartered in Itapecerica da Serra, Brazil.