Intraoperative imaging (IOI) system is used to have a better view of sections of body during surgery. It is widely used by surgeons in neurosurgery applications for removing brain tumor and interventional neurovascular procedures. The examination of brain is carried out using IOI system while performing aneurysm surgery, repairing congenital abnormalities, and removing traumatic blood clots. It also provides precision when performing complex operations in orthopedics and spinal surgeries. The key benefits of IOI system include increase in safety while performing surgeries and reduction in possibilities of having multiple surgeries.
The collaborations by leading market players and increase in healthcare expenditure are factors driving the growth of the market. However, high cost of automation is a restraining factor of the growth. On the other hand, technological advancements present opportunities for growth.
The North American intraoperative imaging market is segmented based on type and geography. The types covered in the report are intraoperative CT, intraoperative MRI, and intraoperative ultrasound. Geographically, the market is divided into U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
The prominent companies operating in the market are Medtronic Inc., Siemens AG, Brainlab AG, Philips Healthcare, Neurologica Corporation, and Imris Inc. New product launches, collaborations, approvals, mergers & acquisitions, partnerships, joint ventures, expansions, and others are some of the strategies adopted by prominent companies to strengthen their position in the market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report offers an in-depth analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the North American intraoperative imaging market.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the North American intraoperative imaging market.
- This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- An in-depth analysis of key strategies adopted by leading manufacturers helps in understanding competitive scenario.
- Comprehensive analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2015 and 2020.
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments withinthe North American intraoperative imaging market is provided with key market dynamic factors that help in understanding the behaviour of the market.
- The North American intraoperative imaging market is segmented into U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- By Type
- Intraoperative CT
- Intraoperative MRI
- Intraoperative Ultrasound
- By Country
Key Market Players:
- Medtronic Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Brainlab AG
- Philips Healthcare
- Neurologica Corporation
- Imris Inc.