Radiology information system (RIS) is computerized database management system to manage medical imagery and associated data. RIS enable users to store, edit, modify, and retrieve data related to radiology from different locations. The basic features of RIS are patient list management, patient tracking, and scheduling appointment. RIS automates various operations in the radiology department. Integration of RIS with other tools, applications, and networks improves hospital workflow management.
Increasing incidences of chronic diseases and a shift towards integrated healthcare IT solutions are factors that fuel the growth in the North American radiology information systems market. In addition, popularity of cloud computing & wireless technology in information systems supplements growth. However, high operational cost and lack of experienced professionals are obstructing the growth of the market.
The North American radiology information systems market is segmented based on product, deployment, component, end user, and geography. Furthermore, the market is classified based on product into integrated RIS and Standalone RIS. On the basis of deployment, the market is divided into on premise, web based, and cloud based. The market is further classified based on component into services, hardware, and software. The end user segment is further classified into emergency healthcare service providers, office-based physicians, and hospitals. Geographically, the market is divided into U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
The key manufacturers operating in the market are Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc., Carestream Health, Cerner Corporation, Epic Systems Corporation, GE Healthcare, Merge Healthcare Inc., Philips Healthcare, McKesson Corporation, and Siemens Healthcare. New technology development, partnership, collaborations, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, and others are some of the key strategies adopted by key market players to gain stronghold of market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report offers a detailed analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the North American radiology information systems market.
- This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The report offers an extensive analysis of current and future market trends of the North American radiology information systems market.
- The key manufacturers within the North American radiology information systems market are profiled in the report.
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers and distributors of immunoassay) helps in understanding the competitive scenario across geographies.
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments within radiology information systems market is provided with key market dynamic factors that helps in understanding the behaviour of the market.
- The strategies adopted by key manufacturers have been studied thoroughly, which helps in understanding competitive scenario across geographies.
- Geographically, the North American radiology information systems market is segmented into U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- By Product
- By Deployment
- On premise
- Web based
- Cloud based
- By Component
- By End User
- Office-based physician
- Emergency healthcare service providers
- By Country
Key Market Players:
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.
- Carestream Health
- Cerner Corporation
- Epic Systems Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Merge Healthcare Inc.
- Philips Healthcare
- McKesson Corporation
- Siemens Healthcare