Canadean's "OAO Baltika Breweries: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "OAO Baltika Breweries"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "OAO Baltika Breweries" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "OAO Baltika Breweries"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Baltika Breweries OJSC (Baltika) is a brewing company based in Russia. Along with subsidiaries, the company produces and sells beer, soft drinks, energy drinks and mineral water in Russia and internationally. It brews and markets over 30 beer brands, such as Baltika, Yarpivo, Tuborg, Arsenalnoye, Nevskoye, Carlsberg, and Kronenbourg 1664. The company is a leading beer producer in Russia. Baltika operates through 11 breweries located in Russia. The company exports its products to more than 75 countries across Asia Pacific, Africa, Europe, North America and South America. It operates a subsidiary of Carlsberg Group, a leading brewing company in Europe. Baltika is headquartered in St Petersburg, Russia.