Canadean's "OJSC Dixy Group : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "OJSC Dixy Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "OJSC Dixy Group" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "OJSC Dixy Group"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
OJSC Dixy Group (Dixy)is a retailer of foods and everyday products, based in Russia. Its product portfolio includes frozen foods, juices and nectars, dairy products, grocery products, vegetables, canned products, pet food, and organic foods. All these products are offered through variousprivate label brands such as PolnayaKrynka, SeloKuvshinkino, Odarka, LubimyeTraditsii, Tozhinki, OvocshnayaSemeika, FruktovyParad, Figaro and Vertex. Geographically, the company operates in Central, Northwest and Urals federal districts of Russia, and in Kaliningrad region under Dixy, Megamart, Minimart, and Victoria banners. The companyis headquartered in Moscow, Russia.