Canadeans OPONEO.PL S.A. - Company Profile and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about OPONEO.PL S.A.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about OPONEO.PL S.A. along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on companys financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of OPONEO.PL S.A.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the companys financial health.
OPONEO.PL S.A. (Oponeo.pl) is a retailer of automobile tires and accessories. The companys products include tires, steel wheel rims, aluminum wheel rims, winter tire chains and car audio systems. It sells tires for cars, sports cars, vans, sport utility vehicles, mini vans and trucks. Oponeo.pl also provides steel wheels, snow chains, alloy wheels and other tires, among others. The company markets its products under the brands of Barum, Debica, BFGoodrich, Goodyear, Hankook, Kumho, Michelin, Toyo, Nokian, Platin, Yokohama and Uniroyal. It operates though a wholly-owned subsidiary OPONY.PL Sp. z o.o. Oponeo.pl is headquartered in Bydgoszcz, Poland.