Canadean's "Ottogi Corporation : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Ottogi Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Ottogi Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Ottogi Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Ottogi Corporation (Ottogi) is a manufacturer and distributor of food products. The company's product portfolio includes powdered products, seasoning products, retort products, cereal processed foods, farm processed foods, livestock processed foods, tuna and sea foods, sauce, edible oil items, spices, noodles, ramen, dumpling, frozen noodles, frozen miscellaneous and fresh chilled noodles. It also offers various pickles such as cucumber pickles, onion pickles, and vegetable pickles among others. Ottogi's key markets are Korea, New Zealand and China. The company operates through four manufacturing plants, six overseas corporations and several affiliates worldwide. The company is headquartered in Gyeonggi Province, Korea.