Canadean's "Oxylane Group: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Oxylane Group"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Oxylane Group" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Oxylane Group"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Oxylane Group (Oxylane) principally designs, manufactures, distributes and retails sports goods. The company retails a comprehensive range of sports goods such as mountain sports equipment, water sports equipments, sports bikes, sports bicycle, sleeping beds, swim wear, mountaineering gear, tents, sporting apparel, footwear, sports electronics gadgets, sunglasses, related accessories, and fishing equipments. All these products are sold under various established brands and private label brands such as Aptonia, Artengo, B'TWIN, Caperlan, Domyos, Fouganza, Geologic, Geonaute, Inesis, Kalenji, Kipsta, Nabaiji, Newfeel, Oxelo, Quechua, Simond, Solognac, Tribord, Wed'ze, and Orao. In addition, it provides services such as financing, social network for hockey, sports insurance, sports gifts, ski rental, mobility, and repair and maintenance of equipment. Geographically, the company's operations are spread across 34 countries in Europe, Asia-Pacific and South America. The company is headquartered in Villeneuve d'Ascq, France.