Canadean's "Pacific Coffee Company Ltd.: Foodservice - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Pacific Coffee Company Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Pacific Coffee Company Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Pacific Coffee Company Ltd."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Pacific Coffee Company Limited (Pacific Coffee Company) is a coffeehouse chain based in Hong Kong. The company was established in 1992 by opening first store in Central. The company's cafe menu features a rich assortment of hot and cold coffee, steamed milk, hot chocolate, espresso coffee, fruit juices, muffins, cookies, pastries, donuts, croissants, bagels, loaf cake, sandwiches, Panini and salads, among others. It also retails coffee beans and coffee vending machines. Its cafes are open for business during 365 days a year and offer both dine-in and carry out services. Furthermore, the company offers online ordering, delivery and catering services for various private and corporate events. The company operates more than 120 cafes across Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Macau, Cyprus and China. It operates as a subsidiary of China Resources Enterprise Limited. Pacific Coffee Company is headquartered in Quarry Bay, Hong Kong.