Canadeans Pendragon PLC - Company Profile and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Pendragon PLC
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about Pendragon PLC along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on companys financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of Pendragon PLC
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the companys financial health.
Pendragon PLC (Pendragon) is a retailer of automobiles. The company offers new and used vehicles such as motor cars and motorcycle. It also provides vehicles parts and accessories. Pendragon markets products of various brands including Aston Martin, Jaguar, Ferrari, BMW, Honda, Land Rover, MINI, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Morgan, Smart, Peugeot, Nissan, Citroen, Hyundai, Dacia, Kia, SEAT, Renault, Vauxhall, and others. The company provides sales and distribution, fleet leasing, vehicle management, vehicle maintenance and repair, genuine parts wholesale and dealer management system services. It operates 220 outlets located across the UK and the US. Pendragon is headquartered in Nottingham, the UK.