Canadean's "PEPKOR RETAIL LIMITED: Retailing - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "PEPKOR RETAIL LIMITED"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "PEPKOR RETAIL LIMITED" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "PEPKOR RETAIL LIMITED"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
PEPKOR RETAIL LIMITED (PEPKOR) is a cloth stores operator. The company's products include school wear, women's clothing, men's clothing, foot wear, kids wear, home decor, luggage bags, personal care and health and beauty products. It provides various services such as, insurance, mobile services, information technology, legal service and data and analytics. All these products and services are offers under several brands such as DUNNS, JOHN CRAIG, Best and Less, PEP, PEP HOME, PEP cell, JayJays, Power Sales, Ackermans, Shoe City, PEPCO, harris scarfe and postie. Geographically, the company operates in South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia, Swaziland, Zambia, Mozambique, Malawi, Angola, Nigeria, Poland, Zimbabwe, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Australia and New Zealand. PEPKOR is headquartered in Parow East, Cape Town, South Africa.