Canadean's "Pick n Pay Stores Limited : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Pick n Pay Stores Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Pick n Pay Stores Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Pick n Pay Stores Limited"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Pick n Pay Stores Limited (Pick n Pay) is a retailer of food, clothing and general merchandise. The company's product portfolio includes apparel, food and beverages, stationery items and electronic equipment. It also provides services such as travel services, financial services, gifts, courier services and online shopping. The company offers these products under Boxer and Pick n Pay brands. Pick n Pay along with its subsidiaries operates supermarkets, hypermarkets, food stores, pharmacies, clothing stores, hardware stores and liquor stores. In addition, the company offers its products online through its website. Pick n Pay is headquartered in Cape Town, South Africa.