This presentation identifies differences in consumer attitudes and behavior towards key health and wellness trends by comparing different generational groups: millennials, generation X consumers and boomers. It uses insights from Canadean Consumer's proprietary global surveys including its most recent Q2 2015 global survey.
- Identify differences in consumer attitudes and behavior towards key health and wellness issues across different generational cohorts.
- Gain insight into general health and wellness issues and concerns such as gluten-free, organic, and weight management.
Reasons To Buy
- How do consumer attitudes towards key health and wellness issues vary across different generations?
- Which generation is most likely to have negative perceptions around carbohydrates?
- How do approaches to weight loss vary across boomers, generation X consumers, and millennials?
Globally, millennials link fats, and boomers sugar, to weight gain.
Contrary to popular perception, the "value-action" gap in attitudes towards natural products is widest among millennials.