Canadean's "President Rice Products PCL : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "President Rice Products PCL"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "President Rice Products PCL" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "President Rice Products PCL"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
President Rice Products PCL (President Rice) is a food processing company, based in Thailand. The product portfolio of the company includes semi-instant food such as rice vermicelli, rice noodles, instant fried rice, rice soup and porridges. The company markets these products under various brands such as MAMA, MAMY, PAPA, and PAMA. It operates two manufacturing facilities located in Ratchaburi, Thailand. President Rice operates its business through its subsidiaries President Agri Trading Co., Ltd, which is involved in rice trading, and President Bakery Public Co., Ltd, which manufactures bakery products under the trade name of Farmhouse. President Rice is headquartered in Bangkapi, Bangkok, Thailand.