Canadean's "Prinzhorn Holding GmbH: Packaging - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Prinzhorn Holding GmbH"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Prinzhorn Holding GmbH" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Prinzhorn Holding GmbH"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Prinzhorn Holding GmbH (Prinzhorn) is a provider of paper packaging solutions. The product portfolio includes paperboard products, corrugated board, containerboard, facing paper, corrugating medium, linerboard, and coated and uncoated paper. It offers its products under the brand name of Austroliner, Riegerliner, Spreewhite, Austroschrenz, Austrofluting, Austrowelle, Riegertop, Riegercoat Gd, Riegercoat G, Riegertriplex Hochweiss, Riegerduplex Weiss and Riegerboard Hellbraun. In addition, the company offers various services such as customer support, design services, storage, transport and logistics services, and e-commerce system. The company operates across European countries including Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Germany, Hungary, Poland and Romania among others. Prinzhorn is headquartered in Wiener Neudorf, Austria.