This dashboard illustrates consumer attitudes in relation to labeling in two areas: nutrition labeling on food andamp; drink products; and information labeling on health andamp; beauty products. The underlying data is sourced from Datamonitor's Consumer Survey 2013 which included responses from over 25,000 consumers across 24 countries.
- Users can view this data for different consumer groups using filters such as country, age group, income groups and several lifestyle choices.
- Interactivity and customization options enable users to view responses from the most relevant consumer groups.
Reasons To Buy
- Is time a barrier to using product nutrition/information labelling?
- Are younger consumers more engaged with product nutrition/information labels than older generations?
- Do calorie conscious shoppers have a clearer understanding of nutritional labels?
Over 25,000 consumers responded to Datamonitor's 2013 global consumer survey, which took place in 24 countries globally: Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, UAE, UK and US.
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel